Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick to prepare crockpot bbq chicken

4-6 chicken breasts (can be frozen)
1 bottle of bbq sauce (although I didn't use the whole bottle; more like 1/2 or 2/3 depending on how much chicken to slather up, you decide)
1 can pineapple crushed or cubed (I actually used half a can of slices and cubed it myself and added a dash or two of the juice)

Put all that into a crockpot on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.

Serve chicken over rice with some of the sauce. Don't forget a side of veggies and some rolls for a complete dinner.

Start dinner by 1pm and you too can have a happy family by evening time!

2 comments:

Mary said...

This is my kind of cooking! Easy!! Yum, I've never thought of adding pineapple! It sounds so summery. Thanks for the recipe!

Alison said...

FYI: Don't use great value brand bbq sauce for this recipe. In fact, I'm never buying that brand again! It's too watery.

WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?

We would love to have your recipes! If you would like to contribute to this blog, send me an email at maryhicken@gmail.com and I will send you an author invite!

Recipe Requests

Looking for a certain recipe? Then ask around for it here!

Index