Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sweet & Spicy Glazed Steaks

I officialy have the most awesome husband ever. Last night he surprised me with dinner! He made Sweet & Spicy Glazed Steaks, a recipe he found himself. It was YUMMY, and I asked for the recipe so I could put it on here.

1/2 cup chunky salsa
1/4 cup ketchup
2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
Steaks

Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup; brush remaining on steaks during last 5 minutes of grilling (or broiling). Serve with reserved sauce. Makes about 3/4 cup.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! And that does sound yummy!

Ariana said...

That sounds yummy. I might have to try that one soon.

WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?

We would love to have your recipes! If you would like to contribute to this blog, send me an email at maryhicken@gmail.com and I will send you an author invite!

Recipe Requests

Looking for a certain recipe? Then ask around for it here!

Index