Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cookie Dough Truffles

Attention all Cookie Dough Lovers! The filling of these truffles tastes like genuine chocolate chip cookie dough! (And it has no eggs!) I am SO excited to have found this. I even made some without the chocolate chips for my hubby, the chocolate-hater who loves Cookie Dough. And this recipe is EASY!!! I know Christmas is a ways off yet, but these are definitely going on my treat trays this year.


Recipe:

1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1-1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate candy coating, chopped

In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the flour, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips. Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.

In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating, stirring often until smooth. Dip balls in coating; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen

5 comments:

kiddle97 said...

Oh I should've just come here first (I get these posts emailed to me)! They look divine! Sooo excited to make some soon!

Amanda said...

Oooh - yum! I LOVE cookie dough! (Cookie dough ice cream is one of my favorites!) I love the picture - I can't wait to try these!

KellyAnn said...

This looks absolutely wonderful!

Ruth said...

These are wonderful! I tried one!

Ariana said...

Wow! These sounds amazing! I can't wait to try them, and just in time for Christmas.

WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?

We would love to have your recipes! If you would like to contribute to this blog, send me an email at maryhicken@gmail.com and I will send you an author invite!

Recipe Requests

Looking for a certain recipe? Then ask around for it here!

Index