Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shaved Ham and BBQ Sandwiches

Tonight I had an almost empty fridge and pantry and was desperate for an easy dinner. I stumbled upon this little wonder on kraftfoods.com and was pleasantly surprised. Aaron and I loved it. Enjoy!

Shaved Ham and BBQ Sandwiches
12 slices Shaved Ham
1/4 cup Barbecue Sauce
2 Tbsp. chopped onions
2 hamburger buns, split

TOSS ham with barbecue sauce and onions in microwaveable bowl.

MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 sec. or until heated through; stir.

FILL buns with ham mixture.

***I toasted the buns and added some melted swiss cheese. Then we dipped the sandwiches in the leftover sauce.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ooooh that sounds delish! So many recipes on here I need to try out!

kiddle97 said...

I was soo just going to say "That sounds delish!" So instead, I'll just say Yum!

WANT TO CONTRIBUTE?

We would love to have your recipes! If you would like to contribute to this blog, send me an email at maryhicken@gmail.com and I will send you an author invite!

Recipe Requests

Looking for a certain recipe? Then ask around for it here!

Index